HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

The Ladies - Lifestyle Family Portraits

Friday, February 7, 2014

Early in December I had the privilege to do a lifestyle family portrait session for my dear friend Lindsay. Lindsay and her husband, John, have been in my life for nearly ten years now. I met them shortly before they got married and have gotten to share the joy of marriage and starting a family with them. Their precious baby girl was born last July and I still can't get enough of her!

Lindsay asked me to make these images of their family as a Christmas surprise for John. Any time this family is involved hilarity ensues! The day I took these photos John was scheduled to leave for a business trip. He, of course, got delayed. I waited at the end of the street for him to leave so that the surprise would not be spoiled.




Can you tell I love black and white images?






Their older daughter, Maddie, also joined in on some of the photos. I love this girl! She's one of the sweetest, funniest young ladies you will ever meet.








When baby's done, she's done! Not a typical baby photo, but I love the way that Arabelle's adorable personality shows through.












When Maddie and Arabelle get together, watch out!

Enjoy!

- L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design